…there is no arguing with the fact that this becoming a serious trend around the world!
Let’s talk about e-learning for a minute, shall we… Basically, this is fancy way of referring to online courses, online training and online coaching.
But fancy or not, there is no arguing with the fact that this becoming a serious trend around the world! So now, lemme blow your mind right here:
- Kathrin Zenkina made $1,8 million in 7 days during a single launch last week
- James Wedmore did $9,3 million last year selling his online training
- Natalie Ellis made $8 000 in the first 60 seconds of launching a new course
What do they all have in common?
They are all selling nothing but their knowledge and experience online, and building personal brands.
I have done a lot of fan-girling over this bunch (and many others), and I can tell you one thing for sure: they are nothing special!
I don’t mean that in a derogatory way – they are all phenomenal people who I love working with and learning from.
What I mean is, they have nothing that you don’t. Seriously.
The only thing they have done differently is own their individuality, own their knowledge, own their skillset, and act authentically when stepping that.
what does this mean
Before we go any further, I want to show you some more stats (you know I love them!) to help you understand WHO is buying these digital products and programs (hint: everyone!)
- The worldwide e-learning market is projected to be worth $325 Billion in 2025.
- E-learning increases retention rates by 25% to 60%.
- The corporate e-learning market could increase by $38.09 billion between 2020 and 2024.
- E-learning has lead to an increase in income for 42% of US organizations.
- The massive open online course (MOOC) market could be worth $25.33 billion by 2025.
So that is a lot of data for the US and the rest of the world. And while we are not the US, I am left feeling very confident that we (Africa) will follow suit as we always do.
so now what
What does that mean for you? I am glad you asked!
In my mind, it means 2 things:
- We are in a position right now to lead the charge into the online learning space in Africa by learning from our International counterparts
- We are in a position to sell online solutions at a fraction of the prices they are used to because of our very competitive exchange rate
Basically, it’s time to hop on the bandwagon!
If you want to talk more about how this could be you, or how you could be selling your skillset + experience, chat to us. Schedule your free 30-min brainstorming session with us now!